This will always be my favorite
Vicky Batchelor's current 'Arm DESTRUCTION' workout.. Its a BEAST!
Warm up - 2 x 30 extensions
Extensions (rope) - 3 x 8-10
Dips (weighted) - 3 x 8-10
Underhanded (overhead) Extensions - 3 x 12-16
BB Curl (close grip) - 3 x 10-12
Hammer Curls (heavy) - 3 x 8
Kneeling Cable Curls (finisher) - 1 x 25-30
1. Know that you are still blooming, and this is okay.
2. Write handwritten love notes to the parts of yourself you hate.
3. Find the comfort in holding your own hand.
4. Remember, even clouds cry sometimes.
5. Date yourself. Get to know yourself again.
6. Learn how to be alone without feeling lonely.
7. Do something that scares you every day, no matter how small. Watch your life change.
8. Stop wishing for a vacation and make your life into something you don’t wish to escape from.
9. Recognize that the best artists color outside the lines. You have the same freedom in your life. Break conventions.
10. Go to the florist on the corner and buy yourself some flowers. Spoil yourself. You deserve it.
11. Throw out your premeditated list of qualities for your perfect mate. That special person is not a recipe or equation. Humans are more than that.
12. Share your testimony. Our story is meant to be heard. Find your voice.
13. Wish to be more like rain than snow. Snow is frigid and hardens. Rain is vulnerable and soft.
14. Look at your veins. They are roots, and your limbs are branches. Your body is a strong tree. Don’t you dare cut it down.
15. Strive to have the humility as the sun. It shines brilliantly every day without needing anyone to notice.
16. Flip through old photos and reminisce about the past, but do not live there. Nothing new happens there.
17. Dust off the fingerprints of any past lover left on your skin. You belong only to yourself.
18. Become the person you’d like to fall in love with.
19. Loving yourself again will be like putting on eyeglasses. The blur will fade and you will see yourself for what you truly are: beautiful.
Kayla Hollatz - 19 Ways To Start Loving Yourself Again (via thetalltwig)
Number 8!(via ahappyyellowlion)
|—||Seven Word Story (via intensional)|
wake up with determination to feel better, be better and make small changes, because one day you will look back and realise the smallest changes over time made the biggest difference overall. 💕
I’m not even kidding this is so accurate
me. #lmfao #gym #squatrack #firstthingido #squat #doyouevensquat #fitmom #imweakhaha
had to reblog this. I love this woman so much. she’s absolutely amazing. every girl in this world is beautiful no matter what anyone says.
She is literally me but older.
she is the best. i just love her
A healthy vegan meal
Alright, no recipe, but these things are all fairly simple to cook and generally come with instructions when purchased at the supermarket.
1. Cooked brown rice with red kidney beans (sauté lightly in olive oil or even just let them cook inside a pressure cooker add salt)
2. Side of salad sliced tomatoes, chopped avocados on a bed of red lettuce.
3. Dessert = banana. I’d add a spoonful of organic pure peanut butter without any additives.
Madrugada is the period between “the dead of night” and “early morning”, roughly 1 - 4am.
7 Ways to Reach Your Goals & Not Give Up
This can apply to fitness, health, work or just life in general.
- Take a Shot - Nothing tried, nothing done. Every day holds a new opportunity.
- Be Realistic - If you set unrealistic goals for yourself, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
- Stay Strong - Stick with it. It will get better.
- Keep on Target - If you don’t see a change, try a new approach.
- Persist - No one said it was going to be easy. Keep going.
- Don’t Doubt - It will be worth it.
- Push Yourself - Don’t give up. You’re almost there.
Reblog to share.
Follow my blog for more #motivational infographics:)